This is a super quick and easy Acai Bowl that is adapted from a Meghan Markle recipe. It is so refreshing in warmer months and makes you feel good.
Super Quick and Easy Acai Bowl
- 2 packets frozen Acai (from your supermarket)
- ⅔rd cup of almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ loaded cup of frozen mixed berries
- Toppings: drizzle of maple syrup,then topped with shaved coconut and fresh sliced strawberries
- Place the almond milk, banana, frozen berries and acai in a blender (I used my vitamix with a tamper to push down the frozen bits. You could also stop the blender and scrape down sides if you don't have a tamper)
- Blend on high as soon as you can, until there are no frozen bits (30 seconds or so)
- Don't over blend. The mixture should be very thick.
- Place into two bowls.
- Drizzle with maple syrup
- Top with sliced strawberries and shaved coconut
Recipe adapted from Meghan Markle acai bowl recipe on http://eye-swoon.com/a-tig-moment-with-meghan-markle/.
Leave a Reply